Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Indoor air quality has become a very hot topic over the last few years and as consumers we struggle to ensure that the ones we love are breathing, living and feeling their best.
- Helps maintain efficient operation of your central heating and cooling system by reducing airborne particles that can build up on the surface of the cooling coil
- Reduces allergens, such as pollen and pet dander, that can trigger asthmatic or allergic reactions
- Helps to remove a wide range of airborne dust and particulates inside your home
The Pulsed Flow-Through Humidifier is for those who prefer the convenience of disposable evaporative media. This patented pulsed flow-through humidifier saves up to 80% of the water used by ordinary flow-through humidifiers.
UV AIR PURIFIER
There are three different models:
- The Swordfish 18Watt unit is designed to provide a sufficient dose given the velocity of air in an average home up to 1,000 square feet.
- 36-Watt Mid Range
- The Swordfish 36Watt unit is designed to provide a sufficient dose given the velocity of air in an average home up to 3,500 square feet.
- It is designed to provide a sufficient dose given the velocity of air in an average home over 3,500 square feet or in light commercial applications. Many consumers choose this model if they have either a larger home or a numerous amount of allergy triggers.
VENTILATION / AIR EXCHANGER
- Eliminates winter condensation on windows
- Removes negative air pressures created by exhaust systems
- Stops the downdrafting of chimney vented appliances
- Increase the quality of indoor air and constant supply of fresh air
LIFEBREATH Mechanical Ventilators
- Highest efficiency single core HRV on the market
- Recovers 85% of the heat energy maximizing savings
- Easy Maintenance with Lifetime Warranty on core
- Counter-flow design for maximum recovery
- Meets Energy Star Certifications
- 5 speed, 4 mode operation
- Patented Aluminum core
- Includes digital control
- Door port balancing